This is a unique opportunity on our Client Services team at RTS Labs. You'll play a huge part in accelerating company growth. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated by building and fostering mutually beneficial relationships. You'll generate and maintain leads, while ultimately creating a fantastic and personal client experience that will drive a winning business. The ideal candidate is an organized, professional, and personable creative- thinker that will establish an in-depth understanding of clients needs to help provide new business opportunities for RTS.
RTS & Our Culture
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client's problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients by being straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Who You Are
- You welcome the challenge to build pipeline with a high growth company
- You pick up new technologies quickly and want to understand them
- You are self-managed but want to be a part of a growing team that checks ego at the door
- You are efficient with partners' and clients' time and work hard to understand client business at a core level to generate additional opportunities
- You are detail-oriented and understand that even small things can impact client experience
Key Experience and Abilities
- Familiar with selling Salesforce, a CRM system or SaaS services is preferred
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at an executive and upper management level
- 2+ years working with a consultative/solution sales model
- High motor, type “A” personality with competition and achievement strengths
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, self-motivated environment
Your Days Include
Maintaining & Building Relationships with Prospective Clients We're building a new pipeline so we'll look to you to have several touchpoints with our current and prospective clients through multiple channels including referrals, networking/marketing events, existing client relationships, and targeted lead generation.
Documentation You'll assist in writing Statements of Work for Discovery, Development and Support work as well as sharing and maintaining documents through e-sign.
Research Utilizing a variety of resources, such as social media, LinkedIn and proprietary tools, you will research and learn more about prospective partners.
Engagement within the Salesforce Community You'll attend and host Salesforce events and conferences (now virtually). You'll make connections with Salesforce Account Executives, RVPs, and Partner Alliance teams to create networks.