Assistant Account Manager
We are actively recruiting for an Assistant Account Manager to join the InterWest team. The Assistant Account Manager will assist Account Managers by assuming support responsibilities that focus on servicing and retaining clients.
This position can be based in our Sacramento office.
InterWest has been a trusted insurance partner since 1910. Our clients' financial growth and security is our top priority. InterWest understands that as the insurance world evolves and competition intensifies, the need for innovative thinking increases. We continue to develop new creative insurance solutions for our clients and more effective work processes and tools for our employees. Our structure is based on successful teamwork, both internally and with our external partners. We have one strong unifying vision, which is to make InterWest the best and most professional organization it can be.
· Process change requests including invoicing of endorsements once received from carrier
· Issue Auto ID cards when processing Auto change requests
· Ordering of Motor Vehicle Records
· Processing of Certificates of Insurance including both daily and renewal certificates
· Review of the insurance section of client contracts for Certificate of Insurance requests
· Obtain updated certificate holder listing from clients at renewal
· Update all DMV filings as needed
Meets annual continuing education requirements for renewal of Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License.
Performs other duties as requested by Commercial Lines Supervisor.
Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Knowledge of, or
experience in the insurance industry is preferable.
Certification – Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sacramento, CA 95826: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Property & Casualty License (Required)
- One location