Maintain contact with key customers to assure the company is being promoted while maintaining the highest possible customer relationship and satisfaction.
Manage all aspects of a customer relationship including new business development, support of current business, and overall customer satisfaction.
The Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for the development of current and new accounts for ATS business units. These responsibilities include planning, managing and directing sales and business development activities, to meet customer needs and that fit within the capabilities of the company. Achieve financial goals, growth forecast, and operational metrics.
4.0 Specific Duties
- Implement ATS sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with major Agricultural/Construction vehicle OEM customers.
- Effectively translate customer wants into product categories.
- Understand and communicate key technical features and product advantages.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Understand product cost and pricing methods.
- Understand principals of structured project management.
- Follow Agricultural and Construction market influences and drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
5.0 Specific Objectives
The employee’s objectives become a covenant between company and employee to deliver value via daily, monthly, and annual performance.
6.0 Reporting Structure
The Key Account Manager - OEM reports to Director of Sales
7.0 Required Skills / Experience(s) / Education / Certification
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Agricultural/Off-Highway equipment industry preferred.
- 20%-30% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or technical field preferred.
Adams Thermal Systems offers a comprehensive employee benefit package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance at 1x Salary
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Indemnity
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Term Life Insurance
- Identity Protection