Territory Account Manager
About ReFuel Mobile:
We're on a mission to power the future through data and we're starting by creating a better way to get fuel.
Why stop for gas? ReFuel Mobile is a new platform for ordering fuel for your car from the convenience of your phone. By using ReFuel Mobile, your gas tank can be filled up while you go about your work day. Bringing a new way to deliver an old-fashioned personal service leveraging the latest technology. We bring the gas station to thousands of customers every day. Our customers love us and that is our motivation to continue to innovate. Check out our app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Marketing, the Territory Account Manager is responsible for growing sales within their territory on a yearly basis. The ideal candidate has a passion for authentic engagement and is responsible to ensure ReFuel Mobile’s service is positioned as the premium brand across their respected territory.
As a member of the sales team, you will be the in-market face of the ReFuel Mobile brand in your designated territory. In this role, you will foster relationships with companies that have fleet vehicles and large employers exceeding regional objectives by delivering value through a high-quality, consistent, effective and efficient visiting program cycle. Through meaningful engagements, you will uncover objectives and identify opportunities for further growth with new and existing customers. The targets assigned to this role are focused on growing litres fuelled in your area.
Core Job Duties:
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a regular basis
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Maintain data accuracy through the daily upkeep of our CRM tool
- Create and execute territory action plans that address and prioritize growth opportunities within the assigned territory
- Deliver concise and specific monthly performance reviews of the designated territory to leadership
- Observe and analyze sales intelligence reports and extract key observations that will allow for a targeted sales approach to the territory
- Maintain visibility within your territory and become known as a ReFuel Mobile brand ambassador, to connect with consumers through trade shows, invited private gatherings, and industry events
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years minimum of experience in sales within a relevant fast-paced environment
- Passionate about achieving individual and team success.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Adaptable, entrepreneurial, and a persistent go-getter
- Ability to think, plan and sell strategically
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- High integrity, ethics, and team-building abilities
- Polished communication skills; ability to deliver ReFuel Mobile’s message to senior executives as well as all levels of management
- Familiar with key sales tools such as CRM, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Have a sense of humour
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Fuel for 1 Vehicle (Yes, free gas for your car!)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Cell Phone Plan
- Stock Options Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Vacation
- Catered Lunches
- & Many More...
All account managers will be assigned a territory or region which will include multiple cities. Targets will not be focused on dollars but rather litres sold. Compensation will be in the form of a base salary and commission based on litres sold in their respective territory.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a promising industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement. Work alongside a skilled, professional and seasoned passionate team that genuinely intends to make a mark in this undisrupted industry. This role offers great experience in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (preferred)