We are seeking a dedicated, passionate Membership Sales staff person to join our Team. You must be a service orientated, positive, enthusiastic, multitasker with a love for health and fitness. At least 1 year customer service and sales experience is preferred. The ideal candidate is confident, motivated, and able to respond directly to members in a friendly, personable, and professional manner. Must have a flexible work schedule to be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide facility tours to potential members.
- Perform sales prospecting and make follow-up phone calls to prospective members.
- Assist the Sales Director with club promotions.
- Attend scheduled appearances and promotions for the club.
- Respond to member and prospective member inquiries regarding the club programs, services, policies and procedures.
- Complete member paperwork including new member documents, address changes and other membership change requests.
- Support and enforce all club rules and regulations as a staff team member.
- Prepare for, attend and participate in scheduled meetings with the Sales Director and Annual All Staff Meeting.
- All other duties as assigned.
- One year of customer service/sales experience.
- Basic POS (point of sale) transaction experience.
- Computer experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CPR/AED certification within 90 days of hire.
*** Includes free Spare Time Sports Club membership.***
**Compensation is hourly plus Commission**
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location