You’ll be responsible for successful customer implementations of Immuta, managing customer deliverables, and coordinating Immuta efforts to rapidly and accurately integrate & configure our data governance solution in their environments.
In onboarding customers, you’ll work closely with Immuta’s Solutions Engineers who have the skills to implement customer processes and guide customers through technical challenges. You’ll work closely with Immuta’s Solutions Architects and Account Executives to manage sales handoffs, and build and maintain a long term relationship with the customer. Finally, in these efforts, you’ll have the assistance & partnership of Immuta’s engineering teams, and will work with product and marketing teams to be a voice for customers, provide input on feature prioritization, and fix issues quickly and efficiently.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGERS WHO…
- Have experience managing multiple projects and deliverables spanning external needs and internal teams including addressing business goals of the engagement, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders as well as technical staff.
- Have experience managing customer expectations, shaping customer use cases and plans, and managing feedback to internal teams to drive future product or service requirements.
- Have a proven track record of the above across multiple products or services.
- Are experienced in developing and executing plans to integrate your company’s service, solution, or product into the processes or workflows of external customers and/or partners.
- Have experience working hands-on in a technical capacity in the fields of science, applied mathematics, engineering, or computer science.
- Are outstanding problem solvers and can tackle tough challenges with innovative thinking and determination.
- Have excellent communication skills and can effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Will establish and maintain strong relationships with the customers, serving as the point of contact for all technical issues.
- Will develop and maintain rapport with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s use of Immuta and future needs.
- Can provide solution design in a pinch, troubleshoot technical issues, and build scalable business processes for managing multiple customers.
- Will routinely partner with Sales to strategize on ways to create new opportunities within, and outside, of the customers they serve.
- A BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in technology, computing or other related field of study; advanced degree preferred
- Understanding of current and legacy data warehousing solutions and databases
- Understanding of modern cloud architectures
- Experience in customer or partner facing positions, preferably industry experience in technology based solutions
- Experience with SQL
- A sociable, friendly, outgoing, self-motivated nature with excellent customer service skills
- Experience being able to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer/partner requests or projects
- Consistently practice of strong organizational, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- An aptitude for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, as well as for mapping business requirements into technical features
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies helpful
- Comfort with uncertainty and changing priorities
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources