The Account Executive / Account Manager (SaaS and CDN) will drive new customer acquisitions by advocating our Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions, as well as Cloud and IDC services (Cloud Security, Cloud Load Balancers, Cloud Storage) to prospective customers. You will orchestrate direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, expand our existing customer base, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to and sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented sales professional, with a “hunter” mentality, a strong consultative sales approach, passionate about the industry and possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, superior time-management skills, strong work ethic, and a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
- Drive new business directly from end customers with a focus on Enterprise accounts, engaging existing and potential partners and building robust sales pipelines across the region.
- Actively own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification, customer engagement, proposal management, contract negotiation, and deal closures.
- Ability to consistently meet and/or exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Establish strategic and tactical sales plans, so as to facilitate expansion of market share.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers and Inside Sales/Sales Development Representatives on complex negotiations involving multiple touchpoints and business requirements.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key decision makers and influencers within our customer’s organization, thereby driving penetration into various divisions and/or functions of the organization.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts so as to seek additional revenue opportunities through upselling and renewals.
- Develop, execute, and deliver solution-focused client presentations.
- Establish accurate/qualified sales forecasts and pipelines to ensure clear reporting of sales opportunities, renewals, associated revenue, and timelines.
- Understand the value proposition of our solutions and effectively communicate all offerings to
- Continuously keep abreast of industry and market trends, while building strong knowledge in our products and services.
- Ability to travel across assigned territory/region.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Approximately 3 - 4 years of relevant working experience selling IT solutions through direct and indirect channels, preferably within a Saas, PaaS, or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud infrastructure, Media, and Cyber Security services is highly desired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and engage external audiences of all levels and across various functions.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Familiar with CRM systems, especially Salesforce.
- Proficiency in French preferred.