Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter in one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of a hub. Read more about our remote-first hybrid model.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our Kyiv hub must be based in Ukraine.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. This role will be responsible for reaching out to corporations, educational institutions, and government entities to sell Grammarly Business to professional teams.
The Business Development Representative has an extraordinary opportunity to contribute to the expansion of Grammarly’s developing enterprise product offering and to maintain the company’s growth goals.
In this role, you will:
- Initiate contact with prospects through outbound efforts.
- Qualify prospects as sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails.
- Uncover prospects’ business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Support to execute Grammarly’s B2B market strategy for pipeline generation and new logo acquisition.
- Manage pipeline and record all activities with prospects and opportunities.
- Help build a fun, high-energy environment on the Sales team and across the organization.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has at least 2 years of hands-on experience in sales.
- Has the ability to build rapport and make a good impression with leads.
- Is not afraid to jump on a call to break the ice and create a bond.
- Has experience working in sales development apps like Outreach, SalesLoft, or similar platforms.
- Has experience in building and executing multi-touch sequences.
- Can flawlessly communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- Has relevant market experience (US, Canada, Australia, Europe).
- Has CRM experience (particularly with CRM like Sugar, Salesforce, and Zoho).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.