We're revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We currently have a Customer Success Manager opening in the Indianapolis area that will be focused on increasing product adoption and customer retention through effective customer relationships. Each day will be different from the next; especially in personal interactions. Our business is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects happening simultaneously. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product-related meetings. Working with a team of CSMs to best support Celigo customers through digital channels.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
Who are we looking for?
- At least five (5) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: Customer Success, Account Management, enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting
- A track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, retention, and upsell for SaaS / On-Demand applications or platforms
- Experience discussing and documenting business strategy
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Customer service experience with one of the following software integrations: CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Intacct, etc), eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) or application integration is required.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product
- Experience leading and owning client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully utilize and implement Celigo products
- Experience leading and owning client calls to uncover customer's desired business outcomes, business process requirements, and critical success factors
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high-pressure scenarios
- Ability to work independently demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand the manner
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong interest in and aptitude for learning and using technology to solve problems
- Strong and effective communication, presentation, organizational, analytical, and multitasking skills
- Detailed oriented and thorough
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills are essential
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
What would you do, if hired?
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned customer and drive the maximum value of our products and services through scheduled and ad-hoc touchpoints and other value-generating activities
- Facilitate sustainable, profitable growth through increased customer retention and decreased customer churn
- Understand customer needs and objectives; ensure the customer is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of our solutions, across all products to which they subscribe
- Work with customers to understand and document their desired business outcomes and coordinate cross-functionally to advocate for the customer's achievement of these outcomes
- Learn Celigo's integrator.io iPaaS and guide customers towards optimal use and adoption of the platform
- Onboard customers quickly and effectively to ensure a smooth transition from sales
- Shepherd the customer through their journey to ensure they successfully achieve full adoption of the software
- Maintain service oversight and establish relationships with key contacts/decision-makers in assigned customer accounts
- Own and address all "at-risk" situations for assigned customers
- Act as the first internal point of escalation in case of any issues with our services and engages all internal stakeholders in the action plan
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and communicate those internally
- Evaluate the customer health using health scorecards
- Provide feedback to other departments and management to improve the customer experience
- Other duties as required
Why you'll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We're at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We're a company that stands for something. Celigo's Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.