Allied Business Solutions is currently seeking a Account Manager to join our sales team in Boise, Idaho. Are you a sales professional that is passionate about helping customers grow? Do you thrive on building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers?
The Account Manager for Allied provides a compelling opportunity for professional with a proven track record to generate new customers and grow our existing business, while delivering an exceptional customer experience. This position will increase revenue, build strong customer relationships and increase retention and customer satisfaction in line with Allied’s vision and core values.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Allied’s services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly attend Sales Meetings to review sales activities, forecast, progress on goals and status of prospective customers.
- Responsible for efficient territory management through prospecting lead generation, referrals, appointment scheduling and demonstrations.
- Responsible for analyzing current customer accounts and prospects for business and workflow needs.
- Responsible for quoting proposals accurately for business needs including rentals, purchases, leases of equipment for desired terms based on Company pricing structure.
- Prepares all sales paperwork for orders accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented with outstanding sales and customer service skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Experience being a strategic member of the sales team who contributes significantly to growth and development of Allied Business Solutions.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE for consideration.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the Company.
- Previous cold calling and B2B experience.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills) and business acumen.
- Personal drive and motivation to achieve goals and revenue targets.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership style that reflects a positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Physical demands include sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. Allied Business Solutions reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of ABS and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location