Are you goal-driven and strategic? Do you have a passion for finding solutions for customers? Come join our mission-oriented company where you can find your purpose AND a career!
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to help us increase our sales revenues and grow customer relationships through customer communities. At LPi our goal is to build more vibrant centers by providing the tools to help attract, serve and manage the community. Our communications and member management tools drive engagement and assist communities in managing growth. In this role, you will help grow communities through a vast territory to include includes CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, and RI.
This is a salary plus commission position with significant earning potential. In the Sales Account Executive role, you will use solution selling skills to hunt for new business within assigned territory and focus on expanding services to existing customers.Are you an excellent communicator who understands customer needs? Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our accounts in the territory.
What You Would Do
- Partner with prospects and existing account decision-makers to identify current communication goals and develop plans that will support growth through services supplied by LPi.
- Call, email, video conference, and visit clients/prospects while working from a suitable home office or in the field.
- Work in a team selling environment with a Business Development Manager (BDM) to strategically grow the territory.
- Qualify potential new customers, deliver presentations on LPi’s products and services to key decision-makers, and turn established prospects into contracted customers.
- Grow and maintain a customer and prospect database that documents calls, contacts, visits, and files that include all pertinent information on the account, their current product, and existing advertisers for the assigned territory.
- Identify and work with the Community Director to eliminate any obstacles to contract signing.
- Work with management in order to help set direction, effectively manage time in the field, and establish direct marketing support for their assigned territories.
- Advise Manager of regional market trends or pertinent topics relating to LPi’s competition, industry, organization or specific accounts or issues.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and skills in areas of responsibility by attending training sessions, reviewing professional publications, researching topics on the internet, and establishing personal networks.
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Business degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required (POST COVID RESTRICTIONS)
- 3+ years of prior sales experience preferred
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and CRM, preferably Salesforce, experience required
- Strong sales mentality and with a drive to win, perseverance, and personal accountability
OUR VIBRANT COMPANY & CULTURE
Family-owned since 1972, we work towards something bigger than ourselves. We believe in living our Core Values. You’ll find we’re passionate and believe in cultivating a positive team spirit. We are looking for people who know how to lead by serving. We embrace change and work in an environment that encourages enjoyment on the job every day.
With a full slate of digital print, communication, and consultative coaching products and services, LPi helps connect over 100,000 businesses with customers in their local communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.