The EVERSANA, Field Solutions, Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for selling pharmaceutical products to assigned health care providers in their own specific geographic territory - achieving and/or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, and a comprehensive benefits package.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 life science clients, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world.
Eversana Field Solutions offers our employees on this team competitive base salaries, lucrative bonus potential, fleet vehicle package, paid time off, company paid holidays, excellent training, employee development programs, 401-k plan with an employer match, and an incredible list of comprehensive employer benefits that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a whole host of other valuable programs.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS:
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Embrace Diversity I create an environment of awareness and respect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results by displaying the following behaviors/results:
- Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills
- Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges
- Develops and maintains superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products
- Possesses the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget
- Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
- Travel will vary by territory - some overnight travel may be required
- Hours (40 hours per week)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University with a focus in Business or Life Science preferred
- 2+ years prior pharmaceutical sales is the preference and/or 2+ years of outside/field B2B (business to business) sales experience
- Neurology or Psychiatry experience is a plus - not required
- Knowledge/experience with "pull-thru" and specialty pharmacy is a plus
- Ability to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s)
- Documented successful sales track record
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan
- Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment
- Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.