Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner that helps digital publishers improve revenue, traffic, SEO, website speed, infrastructure, regulatory compliance, and more. We are a venture-backed startup that has seen unprecedented growth, and we're only getting started!
If you're looking to join an exciting, fast-paced team, then the Account Executive position is a great fit for you! Our AE team helps grow the number of publishers using Ezoic's platform by prospecting, educating, providing demos, onboarding, and managing the initial stages of the relationship with clients.
About the role:
- Prospecting potential clients using an in-house automated lead generation tool
- Educating publishers on Ezoic's technology and how it fits their needs & goals
- Assisting with onboarding
- Analyzing performance and provide data driven insights
- Contributing to Ezoic's ongoing development in various functions including product development, marketing, operations, support, partnerships and more
- Self-starter who is naturally curious and excited to learn
- Analytical problem solver
- Team player
- Open & honest communicator
- Stoked about having an impact on a growing, fast-paced company!
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated over-achievement and success in prior roles
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Motivated & organized
- Curious about learning new technologies
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Obvious passion for customer-facing roles
Working at Ezoic:
Here @ Ezoic we have a work-hard play-hard mentality. We trust our employees to get their jobs done, and provide them with unlimited PTO, flexible working schedules, 20 hours of paid volunteer time off, and complete autonomy in their role. Pre-covid, our open concept office facilitated communication and socialization across departments, provided catered meals twice a week, beer and kombucha on tap, a working gym with a Peloton bike, and video games galore!
Our company follows Holacracy, an organizational structure where everyone has the ability to be involved in business decisions and team strategy regardless of tenure.
We want people to feel like they can be themselves, be innovative and creative, and be excited to be an integral part of a fast-paced, growing team!
Benefits include salary, commission, 401k matching plan, health insurance, and being part of an awesome company!