Sales Representative (Pomona, CA)
IMI Exhibits (www.imi-usa.com) is a Trade Show Company based in the Pomona, CA and is searching for a skilled Sales Assistant. Please attach your resume.
- Initiate contact with potential clients through communication means (phone, email, in-person)
- Involves both inside/outside sales
- Understand the company mission and goals to accomplish client needs;
- Research and establish connection with potential companies
- Understand the market and the target demography
- Arrange meetings with clients to discuss the projects
- Recognize and address client concerns and questions
- Develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers in the Trade Show market to generate new business.
- Minimum 2 years sales assistant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Attention to detail
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Comfortable talking in-person and over-the-phone
- Some travel required.
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Application Questions – You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Company car
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- One location