Who We Are:
From Georgia. For Georgia. Since 1914 Yancey Bros. Co. has proudly served as the authorized Caterpillar equipment dealer for Georgia, providing our customers with the highest quality sales, parts and service. From Caterpillar heavy and compact construction equipment to on-highway trucks, we remain committed to learning more about our customers, offering equipment and support to keep up with their changing needs. This all starts with our greatest asset…our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the Product Support Sales Representative Associate you will support a machine service shop in a given region. The PSSR Associate will be responsible for assisting the Product Support Sales Representatives in selling parts and service solutions to customers by collaborating with the PSSRs and Service Teams.
- Helping the PSSR team to meet and exceed product support sales revenue budget for territory and branch
- Calling and support the marketing team on developing new accounts
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the Earthmoving customer base with the PSSR
- New Customer Acquisition – Cold Calling, Selling, Relationship Development
- Coordinate PSSR quotes, projects, and managing calls and opportunities via the CRM system
- Ongoing product support skills and capabilities development via training
- Team player to partners across the enterprise to help provide the full range of Yancey solutions available to customers
- Under Carriage inspections
- Conflict and dispute resolution
- Participate in required safety program and work in a safe manner.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position you should have prior experience in the heavy equipment industry. This could include as a Diesel Technician, Sales Representative or Service Coordinator. Prior sales experience would be preferred, along with excellent analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- Employee may be required to submit to customer security requirements including but not limited to additional background checks, drug tests, and provide additional identification
- Must have a valid class C Georgia driver’s license and clean driving history
- Physically able to operate equipment as well as climb under and on for inspections
- Work in extreme weather conditions, around loud noises and other conditions that will require appropriate Personal Protection Equipment to be used.
- Specific industry experienced desired or an equivalent college degree
- Prior sales experience preferred
At Yancey Bros. Co, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best, continuously improving our customers’ experience and the solutions we provide.
- Sense of Urgency: We respond quickly to customer needs and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
What We Offer:
Yancey Bros Co offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Compensation: Competitive Pay
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- Technician Tool Allowance
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching
Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities