Aztec Electrical Supply is hiring an Inside Sales Representative.
Aztec is the most dynamic and fastest growing electrical supplier in Canada; opened in 2003 with the goal of filling the service gaps within the electrical distribution industry. We have grown to four branches with nearly 100 employees because of the kind of care we provide to each one of our customers. We are looking to add relentless and passionate members to our team, who are seeking a challenging opportunity where they can apply their technical knowledge to provide our customers with the best care possible.
Being a part of Aztec is being part of a team; seeking self improvement, supporting your fellow team members, bringing your best knowledge and energy to your customers each day.
Aztec provides a competitive salary, bonus incentives, benefits, great Monday to Friday daytime hours and opportunity for growth and advancement within our company.
- Assist customers to quote and order parts correctly; troubleshoot any product issues they are experiencing by phone, email and in person.
- Work with vendors, customers and the warehouse team to facilitate the prompt delivery of orders.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, the Projects Group and the Technical Team to ensure premier customer service is provided to customers.
- A desire to learn and continue to grow.
- A post secondary education in Electrical, Automation, Mechatronics or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of electrical products such as: relays, timers, PLCs, light curtains, push buttons, breakers and panels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please note, we perform background checks as part of our standard hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- electrical: 1 year (preferred)