NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Field Sales Development Representative
INDUSTRY: NCR Hospitality, Small-Medium Business
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
We are NCR, a global tech company and leading provider of software and services-led enterprise solutions to banks, restaurants, and retailers. We run the everyday transactions that make life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, and our solutions power millions of deposits, payments, and purchases every day.
NCR Hospitality provides wall-to-wall capabilities that enable restaurants to optimize every aspect of their business and continuously adapt to technology and industry transformation. From point of sale, kitchen, restaurant operations and payments we make simple possible for restaurants. Our solutions help businesses around the world increase revenue, build loyalty, reach new customers and lower their costs of operations.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
As an entry level Sales position reporting to the Area Sales Director, this role will be working with our Business Development Mangers to develop new business opportunities with prospects outside of our current customer base, that are competitively held and or new restaurant concepts. This role will work with the sales team to build and grow a successful pipeline of new recurring revenue, support by performing cold calling, canvassing market’s, and setting appointments that will lead to sales opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Grow market share through # of new restaurant sites with NCR Solutions & Payments by Qualify and develop leads from marketing campaigns to create sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn marketing - expected to establish, develop, and maintain strong professional relationships with potential Clients
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers in the prospect and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate with the Sales representatives
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market with internal and external industry networks to uncover business opportunities
- Report to the Area Sales Manager weekly/monthly/quarterly sales activities & results and input account activity in Salesforce to quantify where NCR is best positioned to win
- Teaming with the Sales representatives to gain customer commitment that accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process.
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Bachelor’s (preferred) or Associate Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Excel skills
- Ability to project manage individual issues, including engaging subject matter experts from various groups
- Expert teaming skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Sound and comprehensive communications and diplomacy skills to exchange complicated information
- Identify, document, and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements
- Maintain Salefoce.com CRM tool
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include :
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.