Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
- You will be responsible for managing Commerce, Finance and Engineering (CFE) application systems comprising of Oracle, SAP and Microservices based business functions.
- You will be responsible for maintaining support, problem management, incident management, application design, creating requirement documentation for enhancement requests and new capabilities.
- You will be responsible for designing new B2B application calls/interfaces
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
- Must have experience with Client Facing
- Must have experience working with SAP BRIM - (SOM)
- Must have experience with SAP OTC, Revenue Management functionality
- Familiarity of working in an Agile framework.
- Must have experience with SAP BRIM module implementation and Support
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Palo Alto, CA
- Limited Sponsorship may be available