Sales – Outside Account Manager – Atlanta SW GA
You will be responsible for calling on new and existing customers, managing accounts, and providing exceptional service to restaurant customers. This is an outside sales position, servicing the southern region of Atlanta and down to Macon.
If you are looking for a position where each day brings the satisfaction of helping a restaurant provide superb menu items while providing you the opportunity to grow a market with new and existing business then this is a terrific opportunity to join our team. The opportunities are endless as to where your talents will take you with Sofo Foods!
What You Will Do:
- Calling on existing and prospective restaurant customers.
- Managing accounts and generating sales growth.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service.
- Conducting product demonstrations with customers.
- Creating business plans based on a customer’s needs and sales objectives.
Who You Are:
- Outside consultative sales experience with continuous repeat customers.
- Working knowledge of food service sales and the restaurant industry. Preferably experience in the ethic/Italian food market.
- Proven track record of prospecting and opening new customer accounts.
- Analytical ability to develop and execute business plans to generate sales growth.
- Self-motivation to sell to meet sales goals.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and data entry.
- Efficient use of time management.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree – Business or Marketing related.
- Ability to pass a background and drug test.
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, dependable vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Bonus Opportunities
- Car Allowance
- Wireless Phone,
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance,
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing