If you are a results-driven, customer focused individual with previous management experience, a proven track record of success, and you are interested in a career with a dynamic organization, join our team! We are looking for a Call Centre Manager that can drive change and motivate employees.
As a Call Center Manager, you must be able to motivate and drive a large team to exceed goals and expectations.
You must have:
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills as well as solid
- Experience leading, developing and measuring an inside sales team
- analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific qualifications for the Call Centre Manager position include:
- Post-secondary education in business (an asset)
- Previous experience in a call centre environment (an asset)
- Minimum three (3) years of managerial experience
- Proven track record of success
- PC computer proficiency
Your specific duties as a Call Centre Manager:
- Manage both inbound and outbound call centre representatives
- Direct and lead call centre employees to achieve targets and goals.
- Provide performance management activities
- Review call centre’s performance measures and action items as needed
- Review current processes, procedures and support systems and make recommendations
- Schedule CSR’s and Dispatcher’s work schedule.
- Training of new employees and ongoing training for existing employees
- Provide support for various special projects and requests as required
- Competitive Pay and Bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Group RSP contributions
Opportunity for future growth and development
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- call centre management: 1 year (preferred)