The Solutions Architect will provide technical sales support, technical solution development, sales strategy, project transition and sales pursuit feedback, supporting NTT GTM companies. The position will work with NTT Security staff and the Global/Strategic accounts alliance management team, together with NTT GTM company representatives to develop complex information security solutions, based on NTT Security and NTT-wide capabilities. The position requires a broad information security background, significant experience in the identification of client business and technical requirements, the ability to translate these into documented solutions provided by NTT Security and the talent to provide leadership in a dynamic, growing and globally-remote organization. The role requires working together with both NTT Security and NTT GTM Company sales, pre-sales, operational, engineering, consulting, finance and legal teams to define and document requirements and solutions for presentation to prospective clients.
Client / NTT GTM Company Technical Relationship Development
- Interact with NTT Security and NTT GTM company bid/sales teams in support of their sales targets, including:
o Strengthening NTT GTM company sales teams service and product knowledge
- Establish technical relationships with clients and NTT GTM company bid/sales teams, including:
o Prioritize multiple projects and communicate project requirements/timelines
Technical Solution Development
- Map client’s identified business and technical issues to NTT Security solutions
- Identify technical barriers to sale or solution
- With Global Accounts Management, identify and coordinate NTT Security internal resources required to develop client solution
- Assist customers in their pre-sales evaluation of NTT Security products and services
o Conduct demonstration and educational sessions with groups within the client and NTT GTM company organization
- Proposal and SOW development and coordination
o Act as primary technical author and/or approval mechanism of proposal to be submitted to client for review
o If author, revise proposal and/or create SOW language for NTT GTM company inclusion, based on agreed upon requirements
Project Transition to Delivery
- Transition ownership of the delivery of the project to the applicable NTT Security delivery team
- If so engaged by NTT GTM delivery team, participate in project kick-off meetings with NTT Security and client team to demonstrate account continuity
- If so engaged by NTT GTM delivery team, participate in initial post-transition deliverables review to demonstrate continuity
- Utilize skills and experiences to support other Solutions Architects in complex proposals and projects
- Lead and participate in Solution Architecture training events, completing key educational targets on a quarterly basis
- Identify and complete key initiatives that can be leveraged by the Solutions Architecture team
- Provide customer requirements to NTT Security departments to help them shape future solutions
- Provide customer solutions and success stories to assist Marketing in the development of case studies
- Manage Solution Architecture area workflow, processes and personnel human resource and career development/skills advancement functions
- Bachelor’s Degree (or proven equivalent experience) required in information technology/security
- CISSP or related information security certifications a plus
- 7+ years experience in information security
- 5+ years advanced experience in information security and/or technology engineering
- 3+ years in organizational management/leadership role
- Hands-on experience with technical solution development
- Ability to assess information security risks and understand business needs
- Knowledge of and ability to apply, explain and present NTT Security’s service offerings
- Ability to solve complex problems, identify creative solutions and apply NTT Security’s solution set
- Experience with developing client relationships and serving in a sales support role
- Proficient in proposal, contract and technical writing (English language)
- Understanding of sales processes
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with employees and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. An employee in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. The employee must have the ability to operate a computer and other office equipment as well as the ability to occasionally move within the office and position self to access file cabinets, office supplies and equipment, etc. Occasionally moves office supplies and equipment weighting up to 25 (twenty-five) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.