As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our processing network, service delivery platform, operational expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.
At Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash… because it matters. Our purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very fabric of society. Cash is… a good meal with friends, learning financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much more.
The Service Account Manager will work with IBG (Independent Business Group) in establishing and oversee all aspects of service delivery and operational relationships for assigned customers. The Account Manager is responsible for operational Customer communication and the administration of moves, adds, changes of Customer ATMs, Customer reporting and updating customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary liaison between Cardtronics and the assigned customers.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key internal departments; Command Center, Armored, Cash, Marketing, Engineering, Warehouse, Logistics, Tech support, etc.
- Receive inquiries and escalations from clients, and promptly work towards providing a solution to any issues.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving skills are essential.
- Act as Point of Contact managing Installs, Moves, & Changes activity.
- Responsible for projects that interact with IBG Merchants and distributors.
- Schedule tech for work identified by the ticket type and provide technician with all necessary information.
- Update related deployment activity information to internal partners.
- Identify and address all deployment issues in a timely manner or as directed by Management.
- Manage interdepartmental communication for problem resolution.
- Process invoice approvals.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- CardLink / DocLink
- Device Manager
- Postilion Terminal Monitoring
- Various Web based Tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years' Service Account /Operations experience in the Banking industry.
- Client facing skills required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Hands-on self-starter with the ability to effectively follow difficult issues to resolution.
- Excellent focus driven on task/ deadline responsibilities.
- Ability to work well in both a team setting and as an independent contributor.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screen tests.
- Ability to handle a moderate degree of stress in a fast pace environment.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially advanced functions of Excel.
- Ability & willingness to learn new computer software applications as required for the job.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly respond, prioritize and act amid multiple, conflicting demands.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
Cardtronics plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.