To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
This role is only open to those who are current or prior Salesforce interns. All others who do not meet this criteria will not be considered.
Title: Principal Success Manager
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce Cloud Services needed to drive success
- MBA degree required
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.