Inside Sales Representative
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Rockwater Energy Solutions is an affiliate of Select Energy Services.
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
- Effectively communicate with external customers and internal operations team members for all inquiries via telephone and computer
- Expedite product shipments with operations personnel and dispatchers within the company
- Address internal and external customer inquiries and provide issue resolution, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain a concise workflow for all transactions entered through customer service, from receipt of the order to the invoicing process
- Receive and process the details of a high volume of customer orders, email requests, and phone calls
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers and sales personnel upon request
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of customer files
- Remain current in company products and pricing
- Track and report results to other departments and external customers
- Perform all other responsibilities as may be assigned by management
- Duties will include an on call rotation with other inside sales team members for 24/7 customer support
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- 3 years customer service experience is preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage high volume, multiple competing priorities and customer requests, while always maintaining a positive, courteous and professional attitude
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications Word and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills required, especially as they pertain to communicating with customer, sales representatives, operations, marketing and cross functional teams.
- Must be highly self-motivated, have good analytical skills, and work well both individually and as a team member
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is preferred.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Traditional Monday through Friday, 8 – 5pm, unless operations dictate otherwise.
- This position works inside a climate controlled environment.
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 50 lbs
Rockwater Energy Solutions participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Required Education