We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Director that has a sincere passion for seniors and truly believes that our communities offer the highest quality of care amongst our competitors. We are looking for a person that has a proven track record of converting leads to move-ins as well as successfully managing and directing a team of Sales Directors.
The Sales and Marketing Director manages the sales and marketing department in accordance with marketing and business plans to include managing the sales process and completing all activities required for a sale. This position maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production in the community, represents events in the community, and increases awareness through participation in outside events. Assists management with resident retention. Develops and executes marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
What we offer for you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with and mentor
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Comprehensive benefits and a competitive wage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Utilize established sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
- Market community services and programs to prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process.
- Coordinate and complete all activities needed for a sale and converts deposits to move-ins.
- Keep management and other key associates abreast of the status of all prospective move-ins.
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis.
- Represent the community and increase awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
- Monitor conversion ratios regarding sales performance and business development calls to direct referral sources and collect and analyze data to prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain working knowledge of lead management systems and use them to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as assigned or determined by the Director to be appropriate. Must effectively perform independently and under only general supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- A minimum of two to five years’ sales experience, preferably in the retirement industry or medical or pharmaceutical sales, with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads is required. Knowledge of state regulations impacting or directing the delivery of services.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services to include marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations including applicable processes for the product line(s) being sold.
- Frequent car travel requires the incumbent to possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.