This is a very unique inside sales position that offers an hourly rate and commission. The best candidate must be able to meet the expectations of a high-call rate environment. What makes this different is that there is only a 10% cold call rate. The other 90% are inbound leads, website leads and current customers. We have the prospects, we need sales executive's personality of closing business without pushing or conning prospects. We rent and sell shipping containers. 80% of our prospects are renting or buying a container, your job will be to convince them to rent it or buy it from Conexwest. The expectations are high from you, if you can't produce, this job is not for you.
You are best for this role if:
- You are a multitasker
- Can make up to 35 calls a day
- Can document all call outcomes in CRM
- Work on an Apple Desktop Computer
- Create and email 9-sales quotes a day
- Make 3-sales a day while
- Learn a new industry (storage and shipping container industry)
More about your role:
As a Conexwest Inside Sales Rep, you will work directly with our top executives to get lots of face time and development from experienced leaders. Work closely with 4-5 other very professional career minded sales executives. It is a great job environment, safe, clean and very professional. We currently have two women and two men working in our Las Vegas office. This office needs real and smart producers who can learn quickly. Study the industry, be on time (8:45 am-5:00 pm) Monday-Friday. Our prospects buy containers seven days a week. It's incredible how many companies and consumers are buying containers on the weekend. We need candidates who can take 5-7 sales calls on a Saturday or Sunday. You need to have your own transportation, you need to have your life in order outside of work. This is a drama-free work environment. It's a very scenic man-made lake business environment in a beautiful office. No urban location, no yelling, no car sales closing techniques.
Your Career Path:
The goal is to grow the Las Vegas sales team to 20-inside account managers. Everyone starts in inside sales as assistants and the best and willing will be promoted to Account Managers. This is a career position in a new industry. This job promises lots of challenges and opportunity.
About our company:
Conexwest is the fifth largest container distributor in the United States. We are only three years old, there is a lot of issues in the delivery logistics area of all container distributors in the United States. We are working really hard to improve this industry.
You also need to pass a background check and job assessment to be considered. If you can see yourself succeeding in this type of career position then please apply today. We need to hire 1-2 new account managers assistants. You will be working for a company that is investing a lot of money into their sales and marketing departments.
You are a good fit if:
- you are sharp
- high-work rate
- you have a Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 2-year outbound sales experience
Commission: Can double your pay in a year.
Your next step: send us your resume and your email address.
Good luck with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
wearing masks, sanitizing conditions, keeping distance;
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Lathrop, CA 95330 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2C: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19