Territory Manager, GI Devices
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for selling gastrointestinal products directly to hospitals, endoscopy centers, and ambulatory surgery centers. Territory Managers work with nursing professionals and physicians at all levels in gastrointestinal, endoscopy, and operating room departments. Diversatek Healthcare is seeking a Territory Manager for its South Texas Territory.
We are seeking a sales professional with a "hunter mentality" focused on prospecting, generating interest, quickly uncovering sales opportunities, leveraging existing accounts, and closing new business within an assigned territory. In addition the Territory Manager will provide customer-specific account management and coordination, resulting in best-in-class customer service, customer retention, and organic sales dollar growth within existing accounts. This role reports directly to the District Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas. Driving incremental revenue through successful sales activities.
- Develop new and grow existing relationships with clinical staff, nurses, and physicians; leverage customer relationships to increase sales revenue in territory.
- Use our established prospect database to develop and maintain an ongoing record of existing and potential customers in the CRM.
- Build and expand long-standing customer relationships by consistently delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Discuss product fit and communicate the value proposition to meet customer’s goals and objectives.
- Identify expansion opportunities within an existing portfolio of customers across all markets and products.
- Provide effective internal communications across all departments within the organization.
- Attend trade shows and conferences in territory as assigned.
- Work with Business Development Specialists to coordinate selling opportunities and relationship development.
- Bachelor’s degree required – (GPA 3.0 or above).
- Demonstrated track record of performing above quota.
- 1-2 years of medical sales experience is required.
- Positive attitude and a high competitive drive.
- Dedication to continual self-improvement through frequent feedback and coaching.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- This position requires up to 50% travel, with frequent travel outside the local area and overnight.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record is required.
- Applicants must currently reside in the posted territory or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
1-2 years GI sales experience.
- Competitive compensation package. (Base salary and commission.)
- Car allowance
- Full medical & dental insurance
- Tablet provided
- Elite perks program
- Quarterly sales contests & incentives
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. May have to stand during procedures for elongated periods of time.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- On the road