The Inside Sales Representative is also responsible for creating and maintaining
relationships with current and future customers and to find the appropriate solution quickly and efficiently, in order to satisfy all customers.
Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM (flexible)
1 hour of lunch
After 3 months, if the person performs, the possibility to work at home once a week(Pre Covid)
4% salary bonus. Based on performance
Medical and dental benefits
Yoga 3 times a week
200 towards a gym membership
Everyone works from home with Covid but will return to the office when things are more certain.
- Increase sales;
- Establish strong relationships with customers by responding quickly to calls.
- Provide information, propose solutions and follow up with customers
(stock check), proofs of delivery, deferred delivery dates, prices;
- Perform order entry and tracking (EDI, CRM and inbound orders) and RGA;
- Process and maintain the backorder report (backorder report); Process and maintain the backorder report (backorder report).
not to the customer's expectations. Raise to the Manager if the solution does not meet the
- Recommend any necessary price adjustments once the detailed analysis is completed.
- Arrange meetings with outside sales representatives to define the
- Support external sales representatives for promotions;
- Promote product categories to existing customers;
- Participate in all sales, marketing meetings and trainings on demand;
- Train customers in the use of B2B software and the company's website;
- If necessary, visit customers with an external sales representative to
- Provide assistance for other regions upon request;
- Perform reception replacements as required;
- Any other related tasks may be required to assist the team in maintaining
At least three to four years of experience in customer service and/or
internal sales or a college diploma in business administration, marketing,
for sale or in a related field.
Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
Experience in customer service
Strong organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to multi-task
Knowledge of the electrical and lighting industry an asset
Knowledge of SAP is an asset
There are lots of great jobs, incredible companies, and great bosses.
At Randstad, we are here to help you find the right combination for you.
If you do not yet have a profile at Randstad and are interested in this position, we invite you to call us at 514.695.3315 and ask for Brandon or Sean to arrange a meeting or send us your resume by email at [email protected] / [email protected]
Add us on LinkedIn:
For a complete list of all available jobs by division, visit www.randstad.ca
good to know you