Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Amaze yourself. Amaze the world. A job at BSI EHS Services and Solutions is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of something big.
About the role:
The Senior Sales Consultant will be instrumental in helping to grow our Northern CA Environmental Health Safety and Sustainability Consulting business.
This exciting position involves business development and helping to build our client network in the Mountlake Terrence/Seattle area, so we are looking for a unique individual who has sold EHS services, a great network in Mountlake Terrence/Seattle, WA and the state of Washington, a proven track record, loves to sell and is great at it; and wants to be generously rewarded with an exceptional compensation package for meeting goals.
You must have prior consulting sales experience related to EHS and a great network in Mountlake Terrence/Seattle, WA.
Senior Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Providing sales leadership, and making new and existing client sales
- Meeting sales objectives, maintaining sales plans and updating sales forecast and pipeline
- Generating leads, coordinating meetings and proposals, and conducting follow up to meet sales targets
- Developing and maintaining our Customer Relationship Management system to track leads and measure sales performance
- Proposal preparation, including estimating work scope and price, and presentation process and managing client relations to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintaining a high profile externally and through membership/ attendance in life science industry functions, continually increasing contact base
- EHS&S project management and coordination of project teams including serving as a Client Steward (Account Manager) for key accounts
- Undergraduate degree in a science-related or business field is preferred
- A MS in a science-related field or MBA is desirable
- 7 + years of sales/business development with knowledge of EHS and their services, including business development responsibility for a professional services firm
- Highly effective verbal and written communication plus senior level presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient in current office applications (eg MS Office)
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.