The Technical Product Manager conceives, develops, delivers, and manages products for customer consumption. The unique work you forge will directly impact the contact center ecosystem, including the agent and customer experience. This role is inherently cross-functional, working directly with product stakeholders and business leaders.
Duties for the Technical Product Manager include:
- Partners closely with operations, vendors, customer success teams and/or enterprise teams, to drive the development and product lifecycle
- Accountable for the full end-to-end experience for consumers and stakeholders including product lifecycle management, strategic product planning, pricing, roadmap development and execution of an integrated clinical product portfolio specific to cohort(s)
- Provides strategic recommendations on new opportunities, assesses client needs and builds ROI driven business plans
- Responsible for the integrated product experience performance
- Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit
- Ability to understand systems and networking issues.
- Prior experience in cloud computing (Azure experience is desirable but not required)
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Goal-driven, they are comfortable with establishing objectives and key results and thinking about the impact we can deliver.
- Strong analytical mentality. You love complex problems and enjoy breaking them down while using data to inform the path forward. Can quickly synthesize and analyze data to present a compelling reason to proceed (or change) a course of action. Someone who can use data to drive decisions.
- Strong Communication Skills- comfortable working and communicating with all levels of the organization, from engineers to vice presidents. Someone who can demonstrate what we call ‘customer centricity.’
- Collaborative personality. You thrive in environments where you work with a diverse set of partners in order to achieve your objectives and can get desired outcomes completed regardless of the obstacles that may be present.
- Attention to detail combined with drive. You will take ownership of projects and take pride in seeing them through to full completion.
- Experience in defining software product requirements for engineering organizations is required.
- Expertise in agile software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile estimation and planning, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirement
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience. MS preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with enterprise product management experience including end-to-end execution of integrated experiences
- Omni-Channel & Cross segment strategy and planning
- Agile Delivery Experience (SAFe)
- Customer adoption experience
- Both quantitative and qualitative analysis experience, with the ability to drive to trend identification and actionable insights
- Ability to drive significant transformation
- Solid track record managing integrated experiences or clinical products that achieved clinical and financial outcomes
- Competence working on very large and most complex assignments.
- Strong ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with a variety of business leaders from operators, to physicians, to management
- Experience in driving integrated user experiences
- Strong ability to independently lead and manage a cross-functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google CCAI Experience
- Genesys Pure Cloud
- Omnichannel Data (Event-based/Modeling)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40