We specialize in all things glass.
Glass Doctor of Paradise Valley offers quick and affordable glass services to business and homeowners in the Scottsdale and Phoenix area.
Glass Doctor of Paradise Valley is part of the Glass Doctor network of more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience. We are always looking for people with the right stuff to be a part of our team.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR)will provide exceptional customer service in person, on the phone, and via the internet. In addition, he or she performs in a sales capacity by promoting Glass Doctor's full portfolio of products and services. The ISR must work to maximize revenues while ethically balancing the needs of the customer with solution options. Manage office paperwork flow and schedule and network well with the other teammates in a fast-moving office environment.Our ideal candidate has a desire to be part of a close-knit hard-working office family. They should possess outstanding communication skills, true multi-tasking experience and a willingness to learn all aspects of our Glass Service Business. Our most successful teammates in this position have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. And they often have some higher or continuing education coursework. The best fit will have a minimum of one-year customer service experience, excellent computer skills, strong phone skills, and solid math skills.
- Receives incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner, determines purpose of the call, and collects/verifies contact information
- Provides price, schedule, and quality quotes for automotive jobs and sets appointments for flat projects in order to promptly close the sale
- Promptly responds to email requests in order to secure the opportunity
- Receives and owns customer complaints and enters all information into the work order/invoice HIDDEN notes in order to accurately/formally record ALL relevant information
- Obtains, documents, and verifies all insurance information
- Assists dispatcher or other office employees as needed
- Assist in making office schedules
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
$14.00 —$17.00 per hour based on experience.
We are a company that puts our employees first with room for advancement opportunities as the business grows as well as career training.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Position also known as: Customer Service Representative (CSR), Inside Sales Representative (ISR), Counter Sales, Office Manager
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.