Job Summary: The Outside Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by Alpha Omega Construction Group, to current and new clientele.
- No direct reports, but indirectly oversees subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeks potential clients by traveling into the market to promote our company and resources through door-to-door marketing.
- Follows up on sales leads that are generated through the office.
- Experienced sales representatives will be provided monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Responds to customers' email and phone call questions and requests.
- Seek techniques to approach contractors and expand advertising opportunities in order to promote the company.
- Foster customer relationships by providing references, giving estimates, and preparing proposals.
- Oversees materials and labor crews that are best suited for each project.
- Must be ambitious and results-oriented.
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts and networking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to follow directions.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent computer knowledge/experience.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree, Associates and/or Bachelors in related field preferred.
- Previous work experience in sales and meeting market goals.
- Knowledge of roofing/construction work.
- Must be able to travel up to 90% of the time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladder and traverse roofs.
- Ability to travel and sit for prolonged periods of time.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, as these may change, and/or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."