Community Wholesale Tire of Kansas City is now hiring an Inside Sales Representative (Order Entry).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests via phone sales.
- Initiates and follows up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence.
- Must address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum one-year prior high volume Inside Sales or Customer Service experience in Tires is preferred
- Be an effective communicator and customer service focused
- Excellent phone skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Dedicated and self-motivated with a passion to be successful
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Customer oriented
- Proficient with computers specifically with Microsoft Suites and data base entry/reporting
- Previous experience with Epicor software a plus
- Must be able to successfully complete a background and drug test
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tire or Automotive Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location