We are seeking an experienced Sr. Manager of Sales Operations to help build the next evolution of Quotient’s connected GTM operational efforts. This is a great opportunity to have an exceptional impact on a sales org poised for massive scale.
You understand cross-functional revenue strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and drive them to execution. You have deep experience in sales pipeline development processes and tools, and can call upon your experience to manage the growth and evolution of processes and systems within Salesforce and sales technology.
The ideal candidate has a builder mentality, is intellectually curious, naturally collaborative, has an aptitude for process improvement, problem solving, and is passionate about great internal and external customer experiences.
- Work cross functionally with GTM leadership (including RevOps, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to proactively build, evolve and optimize the sales process and systems around the buyer journey.
- Work with internal and external partners to structure our CRM as a single source of truth for customer engagement focusing on scalability, GTM alignment and strategic growth.
- Proactively gather requirements and project manage changes to our sales technology stack to increase Sales productivity and better align with buyer processes.
- Implement data governance frameworks to ensure sales data integrity. Ensure contact, account and opportunity data are properly input, edited and tracked in Salesforce.
- Liaise with the IT team on prioritizing and executing on technology requirements for the sales tech stack including procurement, implementation, roll-out and rationalization of systems and tools.
- Build processes, systems and workflows to proactively deliver actionable sales insights throughout different stages of the sales process.
- 7-10+ years' experience working in sales operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- A strong foundation in maintaining sales systems with the ability to branch into the strategic planning and design.
- A fluency in, and ability to maintain and enhance Salesforce functionality
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce workflows and developer experience is a strong plus.
- Deep knowledge of tools in the revenue stack: Salesforce, Clari, Gong, Marketo, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeanData, etc
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies and processes
- Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology
- Self-starter who enjoys process and technical challenges and embraces new opportunities
- Approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and optimize for future iterations.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills; written and verbal
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.