TireTutor is looking for a motivated entry level Account Executive to add to our team! TireTutor is the first comparison-shopping platform site for automotive tires in the country. We do for the tire industry what other marketplace sites have done for autos, homes, and travel. TireTutor uses the data from its platform to power its backend dealer management software, helping shops optimize their supply chain, improve their online presence, and close more business.
We have a product “in-market”, paying customers, and partnerships with some of the largest tire companies in the country. Now, we’re looking for a talented Account Executive to help scale our business and grow our account base of paying customers.
This is a startup environment that is both challenging and exciting, so we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, a team player, ready to pivot at any moment and has the passion to sell an “industry changing” suite of products to help revolutionize the tire/repair shop vertical.
At TireTutor, we’re building a (genuinely) diverse and inclusive culture from the ground up. We believe the combination of our teammates’ unique backgrounds and experiences is what makes us effective and powerful. If you have the drive to be a vital contributor to a world-class team with a culture of empowerment, you might be a good fit to join TireTutor.
- 1+ year of direct outbound telesales/account management experience (preferably in software/SaaS products)
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM platforms
- Comfortable with making 60+ outbound sales calls per day
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable with constant change, as that is what comes along with building a startup business
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external interactions
- Comfortable with performing live demos via phone or video conference
- Proficient with reading data and recognizing trends to help optimize sales
- Manage a book of business that covers all markets across the US
- Dial Dial Dial – we need to communicate and demo our products to as many prospects as possible, so you will be the main source of driving new leads to the business
- Track all phone/email interactions in Salesforce precisely to help the business learn and gather data as we grow
- Master the details of the TireTutor suite of products and then pitch & demo these products via phone or video conference
- Adapt to fast-moving business requirements & changes throughout the organization
- Able to work and communicate positively and respectfully with others
- Curious at heart—love learning and experimenting with new strategies
- Heavily commission-based compensation package to start
- Will shift to a more balanced base & commission compensation structure as sales and revenues increase
- Equity stake in the business
If you want to be a part of pioneering the online retail tire business and start driving that business back to local shops, while learning a ton and having a blast at the same time, then TireTutor is the place for you. If you’re interested in joining a team of industry experts, world class developers and a group of people who genuinely want to do good and help change the world for the better, then please reach out to us. We’d love to speak with you!
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Outbound sales: 1 year (Required)
- CRM software: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations