- Assist in the development of the cost analysis program (forms, platforms, folders, calculators, KPIs, PDCA, etc.) and various models and equipment of the company.
- Compose cost analyses and report the findings with recommendations to peers and management. Keep records per program procedures.
- Keep records of KPI and PDCA programs that will result from the results of cost analyses.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of automation of the department procedures. Likely to use Robotic Process Automation applications (RPA Win-Actor) to accomplish this.
- Maintain and update of the automated procedures.
- Report to peers and management of the automation procedures and progress.
- Ability to handle high stress and high pressure
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- High level of organization and detail-orientation skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- 2-years’ experience performing cost analysis work or;
- Associate Degree and 1-year of experience performing cost analysis work or;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or similar), no experience required
- Certified Analytics Professional certification (plus, not required)
Knowledge (Equipment, Tools, Principles, Software, Math, etc.)
- Overall Daifuku products and line of business is a plus
- Basic knowledge of industrial language
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook) (Required)
- Database and Spreadsheet Management
- Win-Actor Software (preferred)