The Parts Sales Representative-Back Counter services the back counter to ensure the technicians have the parts available to fulfill service orders.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Set up order requests from technician work orders.
- Keep orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Ensure all parts requested are billed on service repair order.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that the inventory system can be updated and parts restocked.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Twelve months’ experience in over the counter sales, preferably in a dealership or service setting environment.
- Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking software.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.