Why Join Us?
We are a growing company where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our joint success on a daily basis. We value new ideas, creativity, and productivity. We like people who are passionate about their roles and people who like to grow and change as the company evolves.
AmeriPharma is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our team! We are seeking someone who has the experience, vision, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results. This position will report directly to the Governing Body and work closely with other departments.
Are you highly organized and passionate? Do you enjoy maximizing your experience and would like to be a part of a company where your opinions and ideas are being heard? Please read on if you answered yes to these questions.
Starting in the early 2000s, AmeriPharma has constantly grown from a small community pharmacy to become a leader in long term care and specialty pharmacy services throughout California and beyond.
AmeriPharma is currently active in over 18 US states and territories. Our diverse and ambitious business model includes professionals from a variety of industries that are united with their passion for improvement of our patients' and our communities' quality of life.
AmeriPharma is also among the latest health care industry leaders to join the 2019 Inc. 5000: The Most Successful Companies in America list. An honor exclusive to companies that exhibit consistent growth.
Head of Specialty Dept.
- Receive and track patient leads.
- Communicate with existing and past customers to generate new leads.
- Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through first point of contact to ultimate sale of products.
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails, and requests for information.
- Meet or exceed call volume quotas and sales targets
- Promote AmeriPharma within the clinical and patient communities
- Track performance metrics and generate sales reports, as requested
- Enter sales orders, process credit card payments, and facilitate execution of leasing docs and pricing approvals as needed
- Log and document customer suggestions for product improvements.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of service to customers
- Assist in execution of customer and/or product surveys to improve service and products delivered to market
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of inside or outside sales experience.
- College degree preferred
- Passion for sales and the drive to succeed
- Self-motivated problem-solver with strong desire to meet customer needs
- Ability to develop long term relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire for a long-term career with an industry leading company
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time effectively
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time