Who are we?
Consolidated Concepts is a purchasing consultant for multi-unit restaurants. We help restaurants reduce their costs and increase their profitably by offering a suite of services focused on streamlining their supply chain and procurement processes. As a Buyers Edge Platform company, Consolidated Concepts combines the purchasing power from all of their clients and offers competitive contracts on products and services that restaurants buy every day. Our solutions focus on 6 key areas: Group Purchasing, Supply Chain Consulting, Data + Spend Management, Food Cost Management, Alcohol Spending, and Produce Contracts. Our clients are some of the most exciting growing restaurant concepts in the country ranging from emerging 8-unit operators to established national franchise brands.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking to hire a Client Manager who will be responsible for managing new and current accounts. You will work closely with clients to add additional account revenue by adding new programs. You’ll manage accounts in conjunction with the Sales team and be a key piece in a team driven culture. This position requires high energy and strong interpersonal skills, as communication within the team and with clients is crucial.
This position will ideally be based near our Waltham, MA or Lake Worth, FL offices but can also be based remotely.
- Establish and deepen relationships with clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within Consolidated Concepts
- Conduct on-going meetings and calls to communicate frequently with clients on updates, information, concerns and opportunities
- Serve as the client’s voice within Consolidated Concepts
- Keep organized for both the internal team as well as the needs of the clients.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify any potential issues. Create recommendations and facilitate action for resolution
- Identify opportunities for potential up sell, including produce programs, and supply chain consulting, and Master Distribution Agreement services
- Organize and conduct on-boarding of clients. See through the initial introduction until client is completely set up within the system
- Work together with Account Executives to build and maintain client relationships.
- Manage upwards of 30-40 clients on ongoing basis
- Keep Account Executive and other applicable people in the loop
- Organize and conduct business reviews, client calls, meetings inside and outside of office
- Track follow up for any client involved meetings and keep internal systems and databases up-to-date with client information
- Market new programs and services to clients
- Provide appropriate status updates on project progress
- Must be comfortable being the point person for client and internal departments
- Procure, organize, and disperse data
- Have full understanding of Consolidated Concepts interaction with Platform brands
- Review client data and work with Client Operations team in driving additional revenue through direct manufacturers programs
- Be available to travel to visit clients face to face
- Understand and follow internal processes CC has set up with internal teams to keep client projects on track
- Track all client activity and opportunities in Salesforce
- 4-year Bachelors’ degree required
- Restaurant management experience preferred
- Efficient, detail oriented, and well organized
- Have strong communication and relationship management skills
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand.
- Want to be part of a small team that’s motivated by helping others and serving the best interests of our clients
- Like to work hard and have a thirst for knowledge with a “do what it takes” attitude
- Are flexible and thrive in fast-paced work environments
- Aspire to a successful career in the food and beverage industry
- Crave an environment where you can develop professionally and personally
What’s in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We have half-day Summer Fridays!
Consolidated Concepts welcomes all.
Consolidated Concepts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.