Opus Advisory, a Brown & Brown of New York team, is looking for an experienced benefits professional to join our team! This Senior Account Executive will handle an assigned book of clients, mid to large group (100+), self-insured, level funded and fully insured. You will be working with all benefits coverages, inclusive of voluntary benefits. Experience working with complex clients in the self insured marketplace is required.
- Coordinate Work Client Deliverables which include: monthly claim dashboards, pre-renewal rate projections, renewal marketing, negotiations with incumbent vendors, payroll contribution analysis, and claim utilization analysis
- Detailed understanding of each carrier’s ability, by group size, to provide: claim information reporting, claim utilization reporting, and product set
- Communicate freely and independently with client and able to explain all Work Client Deliverables
- Apply industry knowledge both internally (through Benchmarking) and independently
- Travel to client offices, coordinate Open enrollment and client meetings
- Work in collaboration with account management team.
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- Well versed understanding of Compliance responsibilities for large group clients
- Pursue a course of personal, professional development.
- College Degree Preferred
- 10+ years experience in a similar position
- Strong proficiency working with complex benefit plans.
- Active Life & Health Insurance Broker’s License
Competitive Salary & Incentive Package!
Please apply online using the "Apply Now" link. For all other questions, please contact: Cydney Stewart, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected] #LI-CB1