Responsible for outside marketing and prospecting to new and established referral partners. Educate partners on available lending products designed to increase the referral partner’s sales. Build and maintain relationships with community businesses and respond to their needs to ensure a positive experience. Drive loan applications from referral partners to Marine Credit Union Digital and Central Phone Channels for fulfillment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, call on and market Marine Credit Union financing products to new referral partners
- Consistently win referral loan applications from existing portfolio of partners.
- Create a strong local presence that is consistent with the MCU mission.
- Consult with businesses and the public and advise them about credit management, budgeting, debt restructuring, and financial planning issues.
- Report on all prospecting and marketing activities as directed by management.
- Spend one to two weeks per quarter on loan fulfillment (direct customer contact, loan structuring and inside sales).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of the consumer loan products, application process and consumer credit.
- Ability to influence B2B sales decisions.
- Ability to analyze partner needs, evaluate available options and demonstrate solutions to improve their business through our products.
- Ability and desire to work and interact with referral partners remotely and independently.
- Ability to meet performance expectations in an aggressive growth environment
- Previous Banking, Financial Consulting, or Business to Business Sales experience desired.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or Finance desired