Inside Sales Representative
Aramsco, a family of companies, is a leading solutions provider to specialty contractors across North America, serving numerous end markets including abatement, restoration, environmental, emergency preparedness, stone care, carpet cleaning, and surface preparation. The company has more than 60 locations through which it distributes products, equipment and chemicals, and provides customers with other value-added services including equipment repair, equipment rental and education.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas, and will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing and sales initiatives and activities providing vital input based on their interactions with prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making presentations and understanding account requirements and sales history.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential/existing clients and solving challenges they have with our products and services.
- Expanding sales by introducing new services and products to existing and potential clients.
- Identifying customer needs and meeting them with our products and services.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items.
- Desire to continually increase industry and job knowledge (training/resources provided).
- Greets walk-in customers and answers questions clearly and competently.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor while working with customer and co-workers whether in person, on the phone or email.
- Learns and teaches customers about products, assisting sales in the showroom.
- Willing to demonstrate new methods and products to customers in the showroom.
- Promotes educational classes to customers.
- Assists with coordinating/set up/cleanup of educational classes.
- Additional duties as assigned by Regional, District, and/or Store Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of Sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license or identification card.
- Strong knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
- Persistence in meeting sales goals while adhering to policies.
- Comfortable and efficient with making daily cold calls.
- Possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in administrative and documentation procedures.
- Competent with working on a computer; must be familiar with MS Suite.
- High level of organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Benefits (full time employees):
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Life insurance is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.