- Convert sales leads from in-bound callers, independent MLS sites, Pahlisch website inquiry, social media platforms and occasional in person meetings and events.
- Audit and backup agents for maintenance of MLS listings; including pricing, photos, videos and features.
- Maintain working knowledge of Pahlisch regional communities, consumer buying habits and home buying trends
- Must be fluent in all details and aspects of Pahlisch Homes regions and communities, as well as, other Pahlisch Brand product offerings.
- Respond to all leads generated, by proactively contacting the customer the same day the lead is received. Preferably within 15 minutes of the lead being received.
- Establish a relationship with and assist the customers by determining the best Pahlisch product for their needs.
- Accurately input and update client records into Sales Simplicity
- Manage and pull reports for Sales Team leadership reflecting sales conversion and overall progress of inbound sales lead turn over.
- Identify areas of opportunity during sales lead conversion and work with Sales Manager and Director to improve process.
- Direct sales leads to sales centers and model homes to establish face to face meeting with onsite agent.
- Maintain and develop rapport with all Pahlisch New Home Consultants
- Develop, train and implement CRM best practices with Sales and Marketing Team.
- Coordinate and schedule prospect meetings with New Home Consultants.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Team while attending all community grand opening and special on-site events.
- Conduct regular community product tours of Pahlisch Homes communities.
- Work with Land Development team to understand upcoming projects and timelines
- Assist with the proofing and distribution content for new land acquisitions announcements in; client newsletters, social media platforms and press releases in all regions
- Support the Sales and Marketing Directors in all aspects of their work which includes, but is not limited to, creating reports, preparing material for meetings and scheduling of meetings and events.
- Manage www.pahlischhomes.com live chat
- Establish, maintain and deploy content marketing campaigns and drip communications across all marketing channels.
- 2+ years customer service and/or call center experience required
- High school Diploma (or equivalent work experience).
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to take direction, meet time-lines and work on multitude of projects at one time
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment with repetitive and monotonous projects
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of the work environment
- Ability to work extended hours and travel as needed
- Professional level of organization
- Preferred knowledge in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Acrobat
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Valid driver license required to be on location for events and functions with strong probability of standing for a length of time