Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
The Enterprise Account Executive manages the full sales cycle to organizations with IT security needs. Identify prospects within Fortune 1000 organizations, understand their challenges and highlight how Thycotic solutions will enhance and simplify their IT security efforts. Close deals and get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the identified region.
- Prospect to and create contacts within Named Accounts in a geographic region.
- Proactively pursue existing leads who have expressed interest in our services.
- Collaborate with and engage the right Thycotic technical experts to provide an accurate and compelling story on our products’ strengths and capabilities to win deals.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales pipeline.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with Channel partners.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years as an Enterprise software sales executive selling to the Fortune 1000 corporate IT audience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles with audiences of multiple stakeholders in Enterprise organizations.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing six figure+ transactions.
- Established book of business in territory, a plus.
- Ability to conduct both executive level presentations and high-level technical presentations.
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions preferred.
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, comprehensive life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program and generous time off, are just some of the many benefits we offer.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.