About the job
The DSI Account Executive (AE) is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling DSI software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage an account acquisition strategy in their territory
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of DSI products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other DSI products to prospective customers.
- Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline.
- Complete and thorough ability to perform presentations to prospects focusing on selling and positioning DSI solutions
- Project manages procurement process for our prospects to allow for urgency and predictability
What you need*
Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
- Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through sales methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of DSI Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC and other reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and functional computer use
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
- Successful history of close rate percentage as part of career path previous sales roles
- 3+ years proven inside sales experience in a high velocity, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the Asset Management space is a plus
Critical Functional Requirements*
- Account Engagement - Establishes a strong understanding of the account, including the position of partners and competitors, and leverages initial or existing relationships to obtain access to and meetings with decision makers.
- Competitive Selling - Can differentiate DSI solutions from competitor solutions when addressing defined, short-term/tactical projects or specific tactical needs.
- Consultative Selling - Knows when to speak and when to listen to the customer/partner. Is adept at learning the customer/partner’s language. Their sales pitch starts with the DSI solution set and shows how it can help the customer/partner’s unique and specific challenges.
- Opportunity Management - Applies their understanding of customer buying process and develops; documents; and executes opportunity plans for both transactional and complex sales.
- Orchestrating Resources - Recognizes and capitalizes on opportunities to engage specialty resources, partner resources and/or cross-functional support to help close sales deals. Recognizes they do not have to do it all themselves.
- Partner Leverage - Maintains and proactively leverages existing channel partner to pursue opportunities.
- Partner Management - Develops close working relationships with their Partner leads to align on business strategy and understand the role they will play in each account. Is able to quickly learn their key contacts and counterparts within each partner and develop strong, trustful working relationships that result in sales.
- Pipeline Development and Management - Proactively prospects within assigned accounts in pursuit of opportunities and new relationships. Has the capacity and experience to manage and/or develop midsized opportunities that may be over 1 quarter out. Short term forecasts are consistently accurate.
- Product Knowledge - Detailed understanding of the positioning and business value of their assign area of focus within the DSI portfolio of products.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time