Colonial Oaks Senior Living has been loving and serving seniors for more than 42 years. Our growing family of 12 communities provides deep roots and an outstanding foundation for continued success. We are currently looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our leadership team as Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Utilizing an established track record of success and on-the-ground leadership, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing will lead and execute our sales and marketing initiatives while driving occupancy throughout the Company. Your ability to get things done and innovative approaches to the sales process will exceed the occupancy and revenue goals for the Company.
As Vice President of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the following items:
- Our sales leadership approach is side by side, and spend time in our communities sharing your passion for our mission and the sales process. You must be willing to visit our communities regularly.
- You will proactively use a combination of data and real-time coaching to mentor community and regional sales teams. You will actively coach, train, and mentor Community Relations Directors and Executive Directors on sales standards and expectations needed to achieve results.
- We believe in building innovative and best-in-class plans and approaches to support occupancy growth. You will serve as the coach and architect of many of these plans.
- Keeping our finger on the pulse of trends and data is one of many keys to our success. You must be highly skilled at gathering and interpreting data while swiftly making recommendations for necessary changes.
- Our team believes in using technology and software to drive our business. You must be experienced in utilizing a customer relationship management system, troubleshooting and training. Monitors community lead and business tracking systems, sales tools, and resources to ensure compliance with system usage and follow-up statistics.
- Understands local markets within Company and collaborates with Operations and the Regional Sales management to personalize Community sales strategic plans.
- Coordinates the completion of competitive analysis on all communities within the Company, as needed, and stays up to date on competitive projects and programs in the marketplace(s).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other course of study related to this role is preferred.
- 5+ Years experience as either a Regional Director of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Senior Vice President of Sales of a senior living company.
- Multi-Site Experience is a must
- Sales & Marketing proficient
- Fair, balanced leader than gets results and enjoys mentoring teams
- Passion for our mission of loving and serving our friends and neighbors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Senior Living: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location