An Account Consultant (AC) is an inside sales representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships over the phone and increasing replenishment revenue with the company’s existing salon and retail clients throughout an assigned multi-state geographic territory.
Sales Goal Achievement:
- Grow account revenues within a multi-state geographic territory of approximately 120 to 200 accounts through building strong relationships with clients and working to implement sell-in and sell-through strategies on an individual account level for both in salon sales and affiliate program
- Provide superior customer service to clients, fielding inbound calls to receive orders and resolve issues
- Manage a systematic bi-weekly outbound call rotation for all of assigned accounts
- Clearly articulate Luxury Brand Partners marketing and education programs
- Meet and entertain clients during company events
- Keep all requested google docs, spreadsheets and notes up to date
- Work as a team with Brand Managers (field sales representatives) in assigned geographic territories
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to support company initiatives, events and special projects
- Work with team members to assist with account coverage as needed
- Actively participate in meetings, sharing ideas or presenting information that will contribute to the overall development of the team
- Process and follow-up on orders, including communicating with your manager any delays to ensure timely and accurate shipping and receipt
- Handle customer finances and credit card transaction with the outmost care
- Manage business, maintain client information and conduct on-going analysis of accounts using Luxury Brand Partners Customer Relationship Management software
- Support and follow Luxury Brand Partners sales policies and procedures
- Attend in-field education, company events or special visits to key accounts on an as needed basis
- Weekend and evening appointments or events on an as needed basis
- Proven sales and/or consulting ability with strong communication skills (especially telephone, but also presentation and written)
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities and organizational skills
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Computer savvy, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox and Google docs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years work experience, with a preference for sales experience
- Lifting: Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction.
- Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout work day.
Job Type: Full-time