Focused Test, Inc. (FTI) is a fast-growing manufacturer of automatic test equipment for semiconductor devices. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate with a combination of technical and business skills in the electronic test equipment market.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by both direct sales and management of independent sales representatives.
- Design and implement a key account strategic business development plan
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration and/or a technical field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience with planning promotion events such as trade shows, seminars, work shops and road shows.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and understanding of the semiconductor equipment industry.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- semiconductor equipment industry: 5 years (Required)
- capital equipment sales: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations