What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Summary:A capital project Planner/Interior Designer who will bring innovative design and planning skills to each project to ensure that SAP Americas’ workspaces are best in class. This internal customer-facing position will oversee architectural design vendors on larger office projects, as well as directly plan and design smaller projects.
- Drive all planning and design aspects of assigned projects, from scope and budget finalization, to oversight of schematic planning, design development and FFE (furniture, finish, equipment) selection provided by architectural interiors firms, then review of CDs and shop drawings, through to project completion.
- On projects w/out external architect, this candidate will prepare space plans, develop design, and specify FFE.
- Ensure that all projects meet SAP’s design/build criteria, through detailed review of all design development plans and documents, architectural/engineering drawings, lease work letters, project charters, specifications.
- Assist PM with development of and adherence to scope, schedule, budget, and value engineering exercises.
- Coordinate with PM, IT, Global Procurement, Security, Project Logistics team, AE consultants, furniture dealers and all other relevant vendors and consultants.
- Build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders for all assigned projects.
- Provide clear written and verbal communications as required to the internal customer, the project team members and the local GRF team.
- Support the Change Management process on all relevant projects.
- Research and share knowledge of industry best practices and workplace trends.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Adaptable to dynamic requirements, changing demands & sudden deadlines.
- This position has the authority to make decisions or suggestions based on rules or procedures. More difficult decisions are referred to higher levels to be resolved.
Education: BA/BS in Interior Design, Architecture
Experience: 3 – 5 years Interior Design and Space Planning experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
Proficiencies: AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional Experience with Photoshop and rendering software such as Revit, Rhino, or Sketch-up Pro.
Location: Remainder of 2021 – Candidate has option of working remotely; Starting 2022 – Working days in office subject to requirements established my manager.
GRF Vision: To help SAP run better and improve employee's experience
GRF Mission: As a trusted partner to the business, we drive environments and solutions to support excellence in employee and customer experiences that are diverse, flexible, innovative, productive and efficient. We engage and attract talent; we encompass sustainability incl. social - environment - and economic-responsibility; and we are reliable and safe, to support SAP's transformation and enhance SAP's brand and culture.
Value Proposition: GRF facilitates the evolving workspace environments, enhancing SAP's Brand, creating innovative, productive workplace solutions that engage talent, support the growth and encompass social responsibility, are diverse, safe and cost-efficient.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297278 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |