At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We’re looking for outgoing, approachable sales associates with a proven track record in sales to join our team on a full time basis. You’ll build and establish customer relationships, own the resolution of customer issues, and act as a Rogers ambassador.
- Proven success in a sales role, ideally within telecommunications, technology or retail
- A sales professional with an ability to achieve individual sales targets
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about technology and the telecom industry
- An ability to think outside of the box and work in a fast-paced retail sales role
- A proactive team player
- Additional languages are an asset
- An ability to work a varied and flexible schedule (40 hours per week, Monday – Sunday)
In this role you will:
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns – you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule (Monday – Sunday)
Benefits for You:
- Annual salary and competitive commission structure
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- A company committed to investing in and developing our own talent
- Employee recognition programs
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Full time
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.